Here is a collection of some of the Compassion Actions that have been most memorable to me. Click on each and enjoy!
- Letter to the Canadian Forces …gratitude.
- Helium balloons …50 of them handed out to strangers in downtown Toronto.
- Toys for kids …joy on the playground.
- Free Hugs …for stressed-out students.
- “You made my day” …one of my favorite reactions.
- Car windshields …the first time I left friendly notes on strangers’ cars.
- Stories with Seniors …reciting poetry with local elders.
- Food for homeless …the first time I brought a meal to someone on the street.
- Books with surprises …a donation of beloved books, with a little something special.
- Friendship offer #1 …not what I expected.
- Friendship offer #2 …a call for including strangers in our compassion.
- More balloons …for a birthday surprise.
- You are beautiful …seriously, YOU (yes, you!).
- Talks with Trudy …the first time I hung out with seniors at the retirement home.
- Secret Valentine …cards in strangers’ mailboxes.
- Be my Valentine …mailing joy around the world.
- True Compassion in Action …this is why I love to live.